Becker's reports that healthcare organizations use varying levels of data analytic capabilities, according to a Medical Group Management Association survey.MGMA, which supports medical practice leaders, polled 872 members about how their practice uses EHRs for analytics.
Here's what they found.
1. Thirty-one percent of respondents said they use all their EHR analytic capabilities.
2. Thirty-one percent of respondents said they use a combination of their EHR analytic capabilities and an external vendor.
3. Twenty-two percent said they use some of their EHR analytic capabilities.
4. Eleven percent said they don't analyze their EHR data at all.
5. Five percent said they use an external vendor for data analytics.
Contact us at Caney Creek Studio for a free consultation on how to use social media, video production, and digital marketing to promote your medical practice.
Jay & Julia Taylor own and operate Caney Creek Studio. Caney Creek Studio is a video production, digital marketing, and social media management agency.