In its latest report, Chilmark Research ranked the top 17 analytics vendors based on their products' vision and capabilities.
The report analyzed how well vendors address provider needs, as well as how their analytics solutions and care management applications are linked.
Here are the top five companies, based on EHR product capabilities.
1. Salt Lake City-based Health Catalyst
2. North Kansas City, Mo.-based Cerner
3. Verona, Wis.-based Epic
4. Piscataway, N.J.-based HealthEC
5. (tie) Burlington, Mass.-based Arcadia
5. (tie) Seattle, Wash.-based Caradigm
5. (tie) Ann Arbor, Mich.-based CareEvolution
Here are the bottom five companies, based on EHR product capabilities.
1. Frisco, Texas-based Conifer Health Solutions
2. (tie) Washington, D.C.-based Advisory Board Company
2. (tie) Alpharetta, Ga.-based Wellcentive
3. Westborough, Mass.-based eClinicalWorks
4. Marshfield, Wis.-based MCIS
5. Chicago-based Allscripts
Jay & Julia Taylor own and operate Caney Creek Studio. Caney Creek Studio is a video production, digital marketing, and social media management agency.