Becker's reports Artificial intelligence may save the U.S. healthcare economy approximately $150 billion in annual savings by 2026.
Artificial intelligence may save the U.S. healthcare economy approximately $150 billion in annual savings by 2026, according to an Accenture analysis.
Here are the top 10 AI applications, ranked by their estimated annual benefits by 2026.
1. Robot-assisted surgery: $40 billion
2. Virtual nursing assistants: $20 billion
3. Administrative workflow assistance: $18 billion
4. Fraud detection: $17 billion
5. Dosage error reduction: $16 billion
6. Connected machines: $14 billion
7. Clinical trial participant identifier: $13 billion
8. Preliminary diagnosis: $5 billion
9. Automated image diagnosis: $3 billion
10. Cybersecurity: $2 billion
Click here to view the full report.
Contact us at Caney Creek Studio for a free consultation on how to use social media, video production, and digital marketing to promote your medical practice.
Jay & Julia Taylor own and operate Caney Creek Studio. Caney Creek Studio is a video production, digital marketing, and social media management agency.